- Swimming Pools
The swimming pools at Dodder Park and the Lake Park are open seasonally to all property owners. Information on availability of the pools will be communicated to property owners via this website, email, and our community newsletter. A pool waiver form must be completed and forwarded to our management company. This form is kept on file and does not need to be completed more than once. Each year, pool tokens are available from our management company. These pool tokens must be displayed to be permitted to enter the pool areas.
- Lake Park
The Lake Park consists of two tennis courts, a basketball court, playground, two sand volleyball courts, concrete walking path, BBQ pits with picnic tables along the lake, and a large swimming pool and kiddie pool. Restrooms are available in both the pool area and the park.
- The open air pavilion may be reserved by property owners. Details can be viewed on the website and reservations can be booked here (requires logon to site).
- Your Mystic Shores access card is required to enter the Lake Park.
- Shoreline Park
Our Shoreline Park can be accessed from Cranes Mill Road (near the boat ramp). Your Mystic Shores access card is required to enter Shoreline Park.
- Community Center
The Community Center located at the south entrance to Mystic Shores. The Center is available for the use and enjoyment of all property owners between 4:30 am and 10:00 pm daily unless a private event is scheduled.
- It has a combination of meeting rooms, exercise facilities, caterer’s kitchen, and rooms designed to accommodate large groups.
- Meeting rooms can be reserved from 7:00 am - 10:00pm by using the online reservation system (Gum Springs exercise room is not available for reservation).
- The Community Center is not to be used for any (direct or indirect) commercial-related activities.
- Your Mystic Shores access card is required to enter the community center.
- Dodder Park
Dodder Park, located on the north side of 306, features a large pool and a pool house with restrooms. Your Mystic Shores access card is required to enter Dodder Park. Additionally, your pool tokens must be displayed to be permitted to enter the pool area.
- RV/Boat Storage Facility
Mystic Shores has a 'secure access' RV/Boat Storage Facility for use by our property owners. Fees charged for storage are substantially less than fees charged at commercial sites. There is a waiting list at this time. Please contact our property manager for more information and availability. Your Mystic Shores access card (modified access for property owners with a space in this facility) is required to enter.
- Nature Preserve / River Park
Mystic Shores also features a nature preserve with a park overlooking the Guadalupe River. Access is limited to property owners.