- Swimming Pools
The swimming pools at Dodder Park and the Lake Park are open seasonally to all property owners.
- Hours are 8:30 am - 8 pm. Information on availability of the pools will be communicated to property owners via this website, email, and our community newsletter.
- A pool waiver form must be completed and forwarded to our management company.
- Your Mystic Shores access card is required to enter the pool areas.
- Lake Park
The Lake Park consists of two tennis courts, a basketball court, playground, two sand volleyball courts, concrete walking path, BBQ pits with picnic tables along the lake, and a large swimming pool and kiddie pool. Restrooms are available in both the pool area and the park.
- The open air pavilion may be reserved by property owners. Details can be viewed on the website and reservations can be booked here (requires logon to site).
- Your Mystic Shores access card is required to enter the Lake Park.
- Shoreline Park
Our Shoreline Park can be accessed from Cranes Mill Road (near the boat ramp). Your Mystic Shores access card is required to enter Shoreline Park.
- Community Center
The Community Center is located at the south entrance to Mystic Shores. The address is 25801 FM-306, Spring Branch, TX 78070. The Center is available for the use and enjoyment of all property owners between 4:30 am and 10:00 pm daily unless a private event is scheduled.
- It has a combination of meeting rooms, exercise facilities, caterer’s kitchen, and rooms designed to accommodate large groups.
- Meeting rooms can be reserved from 7:00 am - 10:00pm by using the online reservation system (Gum Springs exercise room is not available for reservation).
- The Community Center is not to be used for any (direct or indirect) commercial-related activities.
- Your Mystic Shores access card is required to enter the community center.
- Dodder Park
Dodder Park, located on the north side of 306, features a large pool and a pool house with restrooms. Your Mystic Shores access card is required to enter Dodder Park.
- RV/Boat Storage Facility
Mystic Shores has a 'secure access' RV/Boat Storage Facility for use by our property owners. Fees charged for storage are substantially less than fees charged at commercial sites. There is a waiting list at this time. Please contact our property manager for more information and availability. Your Mystic Shores access card (modified access for property owners with a space in this facility) is required to enter.
Nature Preserve / River Park
Mystic Shores also features a nature preserve with a park overlooking the Guadalupe River. Access is limited to property owners.